Compact personal fan with 100% customer satisfaction rating

  • USB powered
  • 4 inch blade
  • 2 fan speeds
  • Clip on or stand alone
  • Fully tilt & turn adjustable

Description

Buy Now
See larger image

Additional Images:Img - B01A6X7B4S
Img - B01A6X7B4S
Img - B01A6X7B4S
Img - B01A6X7B4S
Img - B01A6X7B4S
Img - B01A6X7B4S
Img - B01A6X7B4S

Keynice Mini USB Clip on Desk Personal Fan, Quiet Operation,,4 Inch 2 Speed, USB Powered.


Our No.1 recommended personal fan

This is a good quality robust and compact lightweight personal mini fan with a 4 inch (10.1cm) blade,  it’s light enough to clip to your laptop while working ( do not clip onto the screen! )

The fan is made from a sturdy ABS plastic, making it shock resistant and has a good strong clip for attaching it, the clip is flat bottomed so it can be used as a stand up fan as well.

There is  a brush-less motor for quiet (but not totally silent)  running, our test model measured  <40dBA at one meter and we couldn’t hear it over normal office conversation

It can be powered from any personal device with a USB output, PC, Laptop, Playbook Mac etc… or used with a mains adapter

While there are cheaper personal fans available, we really  like this one and have  had such great feedback that we have to recommend this as one of the best. Of 500 verified users 82% have given it a 5 star rating with the other 18% giving it 4 stars.

Dimensions: Height 20.1 cm Length 20.1 cm Depth 9.9cm. Weight 220 grams. Voltage 5v. Max power 3.5w

Supplied with a 1.5 meter USB cable

Available in Black, White Pink or blue (prices vary with color)

List Price:£29.99 GBP
New From:£29.99 GBP In Stock
buy now

Category:
MENU